- Sept 26-28, with camping load-in and out on Sept 25 & 29, respectively.
- Located on the Bouckaert's Farm in the Chattahoochee Hills of GA, about 25 mi SW of Atlanta.
- 7 stages; 5 outdoor and 2 tents.
- Tickets: Single day and full weekend passes were available for purchase, with various add-on options for camping, upgrades, and VIP. Friendship camping was available for groups of 10 who wished to camp together for $30/person, and included a Dreamville canopy to take home.
Single Day - $150 3-Day w/o Dreamville - $357 3-Day w/ Dreamville - $397
- Lineup: Every major music genre and artist label was well represented during 36 hours of music across 7 stages. You'd be hard pressed to find yourself WITHOUT something to see or discover at any point in the festival.
Doing It Right
Doing it wrong
Eskimo Showers - No joke; the only thing worse than standing in line forever was the game of roulette for hot water at the very end. In addition, the overcrowded showers had to be closed frequently for cleaning, resulting in surprises for those who arrived expecting to be able to shower during posted open hours. Because we enjoyed hot water all weekend long last year without waiting in absurd lines, we're convinced these issues were another a result of the oversold camping.